Not so interested in running, but still want to help and join the fun?
Volunteering at the 5K Safari is a great way of giving back to the community, while having a great time. We feel very fortunate to do what we love, and be able to help others in the process, so your help as a volunteer is GREATLY appreciated!
- The number of volunteer opportunities are limited, so please be sure you are one of the first to apply.
- Please make sure to volunteer for a shift you can fully commit to. We highly depend on each team member, so by taking on a volunteer role and dropping out it will really hurt the event.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to ensure you receive our e-mails. We will be sending details on your confirmed volunteer shift, day, and time, and about the pre-event information packets.
- Note, the email@example.com email address is for outgoing-mail only. To contact us, please “Submit a Request” here.
Thanks again you so much again for your interest in joining the wildest and most exciting race in Miami. We look forward to receiving your application, and to host an Amazing event together.
- Discounted participant entry (50% Off) at our next 5K Safari Event
- Free Participant Paradise Pass
- Free 5K Safari t-shirt
- Breakfast and / or lunch
- Free raffle ticket to be eligible for great prize opportunities
- Students will receive credits for completed event shifts
Everyone who applies to be a volunteer must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- 16 and 17 year olds may volunteer, if accompanied by, and volunteering with adult supervision, and with a signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Speak, read, and write English
- Must attend volunteer orientation
- Flexibility for which role you will do
- Parking Ushers
- Water Stations
- Gift Bag Prep
- Course motivators
- Medals at the finish line
- Participant Hunters (Dressed Up)
- Clean Up
Volunteer Point of Contact
For more information please reference our “contact us” page for contact details.