Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Do I have access to stay at the Zoo if I register to run/walk the race?
2. Would I be able to go back in the zoo if I leave after the race?
No, re-entry is not permitted with your race wristband.
3. Is there a fee for entering the “Health & Fun Fair”?
No, everyone is free to attend the Health & Fun Fair, but all guests will be required to register before entering. Guests can register online, or onsite at the event.
4. Will my child, spouse, or guest (s) receive a pass to go in the Zoo even though they’re not running/walking?
No, a complimentary Zoo pass is given to registered runners & walkers, but we do offer a companion-fee pass that may be purchased on the day of the race. This pass will ONLY be good for race day (May 10th, 2014), and does not include a t-shirt or medal.
5. Can I register online to Run or Walk at the 5K Safari?
Yes, you may register online for the 5K Safari. Online registration closes on May 7th, 2014.
6. Will I be able to register to Run/Walk at the Zoo on the day of the event?
Yes, anyone that would like to register to Run or Walk at the 5K Safari may register at the event, registration opens at 7AM.
7. Will my 2 year child have to pay a $25 registration fee?
No, registration fee for children 2 years of age and under is only $10
8. What do I do if I need to change something on my registration?
Participants may e-mail our customer support team for any changes to their registration. ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. I don’t think I’ll be able to attend the race, is there a refund policy?
There are no refunds or transfers to another participant for the 5K Safari. If the race is canceled, all participants will be granted a credit for our next scheduled race.